Providing Quality Dentistry in Hackettstown, NJ
Originally located on Mountain Avenue in Hackettstown, Stephen T. Deehan opened his practice in January of 1996. Ten years later, our practice moved to a first floor condo in the complex next door at 121 Shelley Drive, Unit 1E, Hackettstown, NJ. With the move, our practice is now in a more convenient location and is handicap accessible. Revamping the new office, we installed state of the art chairs, sanitary stations, x-ray systems, new computers and dental equipment.
We strive to create an extraordinary dental practice that is recognized as the best in the community for providing quality dental services for both children and adults in a warm, family atmosphere. Our goal is to have our patients admire, appreciate and respect us as a team that is committed to personal and professional excellence. We endeavor to create a unified team of individuals who work in harmony with one another while having fun in helping patients acquire ideal dental health.
Why Choose Our Practice?
- We thrive by helping every person attain optimum dental health through the best education and state-of-the-art technology.
- We take joy in making each of our patients feel good about themselves by raising their self-esteem and confidence through good dental health.
- Our practice provides a fun and pleasurable family experience for our staff and patients, where everyone feels welcomed and comfortable.
- Our work is always performed at the highest level of ethical and professional conduct.
- We are relentless in the pursuit of personal and business excellence as we ensure complete satisfaction.